The CORE X SYSTEM Started Out Of Rehab!
- Originally developed for the treatment of sports hernia and osteitis pubis.
- Increases overall trunk muscle recruitment and preferentially biases transversus abdominis.
- Increases proprioceptive stimulus and assists in establishing the “core neutral posture”.
- Facilitates core contraction during functional postures and movements.
- A unique way of integrating core stability to correct movement dysfunction of the upper and lower extremity.
- Assists in establishing and optimizing a sequential proximal to distal muscle firing pattern.
- Easy to use and apply.
Alex McKechnie is the creator of the Core X System™. As the Director of Sports Science for the Toronto Raptors NBA basketball team, Alex has more than 35 years of knowledge, experience and innovation in sports training. Regarded as one of the worlds utmost authorities on Core training and movement integration, Alex has worked with such professional athletes as Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Luke Walton, Grant Hill, Landry Fields, Paul Kariya, Owen Hargreaves, Logan Tom, Holly McPeak, Michelle Kwan, Kyle Lowry, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, just to name a few.
Some other professional accomplishments of Alex have been Athletic Performance Coordinator for the Los Angeles Lakers(over 12 years), Head Physiotherapist to the varsity Athletic program at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Physiotherapist to the Canadian Olympic Soccer Team, Consultant to the Vancouver Canucks (NHL), and as well as the CORE X SYSTEM, has developed products and programs widely used in the NBA , NFL, NHL, MLS and European Soccer Leagues, and in clinics and gyms around the world.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.273.4955 to find out more. You can also visit our product page on the website and find rehab specific products that are available.