The CORE X SYSTEM Started Out Of Rehab!
- Originally developed for the treatment of sports hernia and osteitis pubis.
- Increases overall trunk muscle recruitment and preferentially biases transversus abdominis.
- Increases proprioceptive stimulus and assists in establishing the “core neutral posture”.
- Facilitates core contraction during functional postures and movements.
- A unique way of integrating core stability to correct movement dysfunction of the upper and lower extremity.
- Assists in establishing and optimizing a sequential proximal to distal muscle firing pattern.
- Easy to use and apply.
Alex McKechnie is the creator of the Core X System™. As the Director of Sports Science for the Toronto Raptors NBA basketball team, Alex has more than 35 years of knowledge, experience and innovation in sports training. Regarded as one of the worlds utmost authorities on Core training and movement integration, Alex has worked with professional athletes worldwide and in all sports venues!
Some other professional accomplishments of Alex have been Athletic Performance Coordinator for the Los Angeles Lakers(over 12 years), Head Physiotherapist to the varsity Athletic program at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Physiotherapist to the Canadian Olympic Soccer Team, Consultant to the Vancouver Canucks (NHL), and as well as the CORE X SYSTEM, has developed products and programs widely used in the NBA , NFL, NHL, MLS and European Soccer Leagues, and in clinics and gyms around the world.