BEACH CITIES YOGA LOCATED IN HERMOSA BEACH, CALIFORNIA WILL BEGIN CORE X SYSTEM CLASSES INSTRUCTED BY DR. DEAN BEGINNING DECEMBER 4TH 2016!
The purpose of the Core X System Training Program is to teach the basic core essentials to beginners or to athletes who want to: (1) recruit core stability, (2) improve performance, (3) reduce chance of injury to the lower back, hips and shoulders, (4) prefer an athletic-type endurance-based workout. The program was developed by a world-class physiotherapist to rehab high-performing athletes with a variety of sports-movement injuries. The Core X System Training Program is instructed by Dr. Dean who specializes in movement rehab strategies using his chiropractic, physiotherapy and athletic background. If you have back or shoulder pain, you are in the right place!
The Core X System Training Program involves learning the 10 basic human movement patterns (BHMP) while maintaining a sharp perception of body position. This program requires quick decision making, endurance energy, and has endless variations. It is perfect if you like: volleyball, basketball, tennis, hockey, golf, baseball, sprint/run/hike, yoga, Pilates, post-partum, or just want to lean down.
1. Sign up for the 30 minute intro before taking your first class. During the intro you will learn the Core X System philosophy and be introduced to the basics. You will not learn any of the 10 BHPM, but you WILL learn how to find your Core! (You can take this class as often as you like.)
2. Sign up to take the 50 minute Basic after taking the 30 minute Intro. Learn the 10 BHMP one at a time (usually 2-3 per class). After 4-5 classes you should know all 10.
3. Once you have tried all 10 BHMP, then join us for 50 minute ALL IN (10 minute warm up, then drills, then 30 minutes with music!)
4. Upcoming classes will demonstrate variations (Floor, Wall, Rehab)
Present class schedule for the month of December, 2016 beginning on the 4th:
– Every Tuesday 8:00am to 9:00am 50 minute class
– Friday Intro 8:30am to 9:00am / 9:00am to 10:00am 50 minute class
– Sunday Intro 5:00pm to 5:30pm / 5:30pm to 6:30pm 50 minute class
STARTING JANUARY 2017 THERE WILL BE REGULAR SCHEDULED CLASSES LOCATED ON THE CLASS SCHEDULE AT beachcitiesyoga.com
CONTACT CUSTOMERSERVICE@COREXSYSTEM.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS OR GO TO beachcitiesyoga.com. You can also call Beach Cities Yoga at (310) 500-0770