Strength training is an important part of an overall fitness program. Here’s what strength training can do for you — and how to get started.
Use it or lose it
If you don’t do anything to replace the lean muscle you lose, you’ll increase the percentage of fat in your body. Strength training with the CORE X SYSTEM can help you preserve and enhance your muscle mass — at any age.
Strength training with the CORE X SYSTEM also helps you:
- Develop strong bones. By stressing your bones, strength training increases bone density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Control your weight. As you gain muscle, your body begins to burn calories more efficiently. The more toned your muscles, the easier it is to control your weight.
- Boost your stamina. As you get stronger, you won’t fatigue as easily. Building muscle also contributes to better balance, which can help you maintain independence as you age.
- Manage chronic conditions. Strength training can reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic conditions, including back pain, arthritis, obesity, heart disease and diabetes.
- Sharpen your focus. Some research suggests that regular strength training helps improve attention for older adults.
The CORE X SYSTEM is a fun, fast, and easy way to strength train. With just 30 minutes 3 times a week you will improve muscle tone and strength, improve agility and balance, and feel like a new both physically and mentally!